Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chemtrails in Canada

Has anyone look up in the sky lately? Anyone wondering why they can't breath properly lately? Has anyone heard of the Chemtrail phenomenon? Well if you haven't all you have to do is look up and see for yourself what is going on. I have been watching planes most of my life because I lived right beside the Toronto airport. I remember sitting outside the fence in amazement watching these huge objects take off and land. We used to sit there all day just watching. So I know what a contrail looks like. It follows behind the plane much like a wake from a boat would. What I have been seeing in the sky is not the same thing. What I have been seeing is huge streams of grey, smoggy looking crap that stays in the sky for the rest of the day. They slowly spread out until the whole sky is covered blocking out the sun.
  Now what the hell is going on? Are we being slowly  poisoned like a bunch of unwanted pests? Are they trying to combat the totally false claim of global warming? Well whatever it is they are not telling us. Apparently we are all conspiracy theorists who believe that something is wrong. We are supposed to beleive as if everything is ok. Well im telling yeah right now that its not, and if we don't make a noise and tell people what is going on then its going to be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

V for Victory